Mélanie supports her clients with an inspiring and dynamic approach that aims for long-term results.
Her experience with active people and athletes of all levels, her patience and her empathy, make Mélanie a committed nutritionist. She has developed multiple skills and useful, concrete tools in her practice and on the field to accompany you every step of the way in your daily planning and towards achieving your goals.
Her professionalism and contagious energy make her one of the most appreciated speakers.
As a marathoner and triathlete herself and a former elite soccer and ringette player, she understands her clients! She knows very well how to motivate people looking to prepare for a competition, aiming for sustainable weight loss or simply wanting to improve their quality of life through food. She therefore combines her two passions since the very beginning of her career in 2006: the pleasure of eating and sport !!
“From a very young age, I realized that eating improved my performance both on the field and in the classroom. This is what led me to a profession where I can show people the power of nutrition on physical, psychological and social well-being.”
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING :
- Graduated from Montreal University in 2006
- ISAK certification for anthropometric measurements
- YMCA and Cardio Plein Air certifications
- More than 14 years of continuing education in nutrition and sports nutrition
- Affiliations with several running and triathlon clubs, the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada and many others!
- Director at VIVAÏ for several years, she manages the various nutritional programs in companies, schools and sports clubs.
I love… to eat throughout a competition !!
I hate… the concept of forbidden foods!