Legumes and lentils … these interesting beans that we often wonder how to cook, other than in a chili. With this recipe, you now have another way to integrate legumes into your repertoire … and we guarantee that they will be all the rage as a summer appetizer or in a pasta salad!
White bean ''chips''
- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 30 minutes
- 1 can white or lima beans, drained
- 2c. olive oil soup
- Spices :
- Either: vegetable spices to taste (example: ClubHouse vegetable spices without salt) OR
- 1 tbsp garlic powder soup, 1 tbsp dried parsley soup, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Drain the beans and pour into a bowl.
- Mix the beans with the olive oil, add the chosen spices, mix again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes. The beans should appear a little dry, but not hard to the bite.