- 6 tbsp powdered milk + 1 ½ cup water
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1 can of canned salmon
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of instant mashed potatoes
- Prepare the milk by mixing the milk powder with the water in a bowl.
- Over medium heat, cook the chopped onion in the oil.
- Add the salmon, crushing it with a spoon.
- Add the dill and water and heat until boiling.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the cold milk and the potato flakes, stirring gently.
- Adjust the consistency by adding more water as needed.
Nutritional values per serving
- Kilocalories : 545kcal
- Carbohydrates : 69g
- Fibers : 3g
- Lipids : 13g
- Protein : 33g