Perfect recipe to bring to work when it’s hard to eat early in the morning. You just need to prepare your containers the day before or the same morning and take a few minutes once at work to cook the oatmeal.
Oatmeal to go
- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 2 minutes
- ½ ucp quick oats
- 2-3 tbsp of nuts or seeds (variations: nut butter, peanut butter powder)
- ½ tsp to 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey (variations: brown sugar, chocolate chips)
- Quantity to taste of fruit in pieces, fresh or frozen (strawberries / raspberries / pears / mangoes …) (quantity to taste)
- Prepare 3 separate containers that you will take to the office.
- In the first container, place the oatmeal.
- In the second container, add nuts and seeds and maple syrup.
- In the third container, place the fruit.
- At work, add ¾-1 cup of water to the oats and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine with the other ingredients and mix.
Nutritional values per serving
- Protein : 15-20g