The perfect «in a hurry» breakfast.
- Servings : 12
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cooking : 15 minutes
- 10 large eggs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) 1-2% milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 handful of chopped spinach
- Goat cheese or feta cheese, to taste
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomato and spinach to the mixture.
- Pour into 12 well-oiled muffin cups and bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until the center of the mini-omelets is done.
Before serving, sprinkle with crumbs of goat cheese or feta cheese. Serve with a whole grain toast and fresh fruit.
TIP: Omelets can be reheated in the microwave the following mornings. They can be kept for 3 days in the fridge and over a month in the freezer.