Tired of cooking apple crumble? This recipe will not disappoint AND will help go through your stash that you still have left from apple-picking.
Inspired by: Cuisine Futée Parents Pressés.
- Servings : 12
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cooking : 15 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) quick oats
- 125ml (1/2 cup) whole wheat flour
- 60ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) ground flax seeds
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml (1/2 tsp) baking powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) applesauce
- 1 egg
- ½ apple, unpeeled and grated
- 125ml (1/2 cup) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients, apple and cheese.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing as little as possible.
- Form 12 patties and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F.