Ideal for lunches!
Visit Mexico from your office or school with this salad that can be prepared45ml (3 tbsp) red wine vinegar
45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
5ml (1 tsp.) Chili powder
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) cumin
Salt, pepper to taste ahead of time.
Mexican fiesta salad
- Servings : 6 to 8
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cooking : None
For the salad
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 to 8 peppers, diced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 cans of corn kernels, rinsed
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
For the salad dressing
- 45ml (3 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) chili powder
- 2.5ml (1/2 tsp) cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk well with a fork.
- Divide into dishes for your lunches!