These 15-minutes cookies are so easy to bake, there’s no excuse for not having a ready-made dessert or snack on hand! This recipe is so quick that we suggest you cook a double portion immediately!
Easy 15-minutes oatmeal cookies
- Servings : 10 cookies
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 10 minutes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) quick oats
- 3 ripe bananas
- 60ml (1/4 cup) of: chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with silicone or parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon, drop 10 cookie dough balls on the baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookie balls lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.