When she was little, the mother of our nutritionist Amélie made her sandwiches with apple slices in them … No need to tell you that her friends found her very odd. However, it inspired her this deluxe grilled cheese: more nutritious than the classical version.
Deluxe grilled cheese
- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 15 minutes
- 2 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 1-2tbsp of mustard
- 4 slices of ham
- 1/2 an apple, thinly sliced
- 30g of old cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spread the mustard on the slices of bread
- On a slice, put the ham and apple.
- On the other slice, put the cheese.
- Grill individually in the oven at 350F until the cheese has melted.
- Put the 2 slices back together to make a sandwich. Cut in half and enjoy.