One of the most popular recipes: a smoothie recipe. It’s true that we have too much of a tendency to rack our brains, until you no longer know what to put inside. Here is our version, with several options for you to customize it to your needs.
Classic post-workout smoothie
- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- 2/3 cup (160ml) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup (125ml) 1% milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vanilla yogurt of your choice
- 3 tbsp (45ml) powdered milk, skimmed
- Grind fruit together until smooth.
- Add the milk, yogurt and skim milk powder. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- To increase protein intake, add 1/4 cup of egg whites.
- For chocolate lovers, replace the milk with chocolate milk and use a whole banana.
- To increase iron intake to 5mg per serving, add 2 tbsp of Nestlé baby cereal.
Nutritional values per serving
- Kilocalories : 257kcal
- Carbohydrates : 44g
- Fibers : 3g
- Lipids : 2g
- Protein : 18g
- Sodium : 250mg
- Potassium : 690mg
- Fer : 1mg