A delicious way to spice up your office lunch or post-workout meal.
Tip: Don’t want to worry about it while on vacation? Small chickens cooked in grocery stores are very practical, you just need to skin the chicken.
Chicken and cranberry (or grapes!) sandwich
- Servings : 2
- 2 small cooked chicken or turkey breast breasts (~ 6oz- 180g), cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dried cranberries or chopped fresh grapes
- 1 stalk of celery, cut thin
- 1 green onion, cut very thin
- 1/4 cup (60ml) 0% sour cream.
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard – optional
- 30 to 45cm baguette bread (cut in half) or 2 ciabatta buns about 15cm long
- Combine sour cream and Dijon mustard. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken or turkey, cranberries, celery and green onions. Add sour cream and mustard and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the baguette or ciabatta bread lengthwise and add half the recipe per loaf
Nutritional values per serving
- Kilocalories : 400kcal
- Carbohydrates : 55g
- Fibers : 2,5g
- Lipids : 5g
- Protein : 32g