Baking brownies to have more during the week, that’s a yes from us… but they are so good that we doubt you can resist them 🙊
Tip: freeze them in individual portions separated by wax paper to defrost them as and when you feel like it.
- Servings : 12-15
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cooking : 30 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) flour
- 175ml (3/4 cup) sugar
- 45ml (3 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 5ml (1 tsp) of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80ml (1/3 cup) canola oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) applesauce
- 15ml (1 tbsp) vinegar
- 5ml (1 tsp) of vanilla extract
- 250ml (1 cup) of original flavored soy beverage
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a square pan with parchment paper, or oil well enough.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Pour into the pan
- Bake, at 350F for about 30 minutes.