Low FODMAPs Recipe – The first in a series of multiple recipes!
That being said, you are welcome to cook this one even if you don’t have irritable bowel syndrome.
* It is important to respect the number of servings to respect the servings of FODMAPs.
- Servings : 8
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cooking : 25-30 minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) oats
- 1 cup (250ml) pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1 cup (250ml) pumpkin seeds, unsalted
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut, grated, unsweetened
- ¼ cup (60ml) sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp (15ml) cinnamon
- ½ tbsp (7,5ml) Four-Spices mix
- ¼ cup (60ml) canola oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stir once after 15 minutes to ensure more even cooking.