As part of the Gourmandises Estivales project by our friends Les Végé Gourmandes, we have created a raspberry mojito recipe for you that comes in 3 versions: as an alcoholic cocktail, as a mocktail and as a sports drink.
Refreshingly tasty, what athlete does not dream of transforming his sports drink into a “happy hour” version?
3 way raspberry-mojito
- Servings : 2 portions of 300ml for the cocktail/mockail and 1 portion of 600ml for the sports drink version
- Preparation : 5-10 minutes
For the mocktail version
- 10 raspberries
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime (about 4 tbsp)
- 2 cups (500ml) of sparkling water
For the cocktail version
- 4 oz of white or brown rhum
For the sports drink version
- 1 pinch of table salt
- In a pitcher, combine the raspberries, mint, maple syrup and lime.
- Crush with a whisk or a wooden spoon.
- Add the sparkling water. Stir and let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
For the cocktail version, replace 1/2 cup (125ml) of sparkling water with the rhum.
For the sports drink version, add 1 pinch of salt to the original recipe. This will result in a sports drink that is equivalent to commercial brands (30g carbohydrates and 250mg sodium).