Eating well starts at school!
Promoting a healthy lifestyle among teenagers means having a positive impact in their lives and enabling them to become healthy and active adults.
It is by using the practice of physical activity and our expertise with the sports elite that we introduce nutrition to hold the attention of teenagers and transmit to them the pleasure of eating and moving.
Our programs include different dynamic and interactive approaches to accommodate all grade levels:
- Conferences allowing teens to develop their knowledge on nutrition for their sport or on various subjects of interest.
- Practical-theoretical workshops to sharpen their skills in making informed food choices.
- Cooking workshops, both simple and complex, to introduce them to new foods and stimulate their interest in healthy eating.
- Recurrent assessments and activities are also part of the learning process and allow students to revise concepts less well understood.
Our team also offers training to educators in order to enrich their knowledge of nutrition and provide them with practical tools to facilitate learning for young athletes.
Some of the schools in which we have implemented our nutritional programs:
- École secondaire Anjou
- Polyvalente St-Jérome
- École du Phare Sherbrooke
- École Georges-Vanier
- Cégep Édouard-Montpetit
- École secondaire Félix-Leclerc
- Collège du Mont-Sainte-Anne
- Académie Dunton
- Collège Esther-Blondin
- Collège Jean-Eudes
- Collège Lionel-Groulx
- École secondaire Lucille-Teasdale
- École secondaire Pierre-Dupuy